Mesorah of Mark 105a
Please Note that the bad link to the downloads has been fixed Sorry for your troubles.
This Torah Focus looked at Mark 12:28-34 In this pericope of Mordechai Yeshua discusses the relative mitzvot which deals with the Shema and loving ones neighbor. Of course this was not new to Rabbinic thought. Some questions to ponder for tonight’s class will be…
- How did Yeshua and the Sofer (Scribe) find common ground when Bible scholars suggest that Yeshua was opposed to and by all the Soferim.?
- Were there any further commonalities between Yeshua and this Sofer?
- Were other Soferim present?
- What is the most important mitzvah of all?
- We ask these questions and several others.
We looked a may relative facets of the Torah Seder and its presented ideas along with connections and things concluded in the Torah Seder.
Torah Seder with Commentary to Mark – Compiled by His Eminence Rabbi Dr, Yoseph ben Haggai
Commentary and translation of Mark by Dr Walter Oakley
Live at 7 CST every Thursday night