1. Torah should be read publicly at minchah
2. Torah should be read publicly on Shabbat
3. Torah should be read publicly at minchah on Monday (yom shelishi) and Thursday (yom chemishi)
4 Beit Din should assemble on Monday and Thursday
5. Clothing should be washed on Thursdays
6. Garlic should be eaten on Friday.
7. Women should rise early to make bread.
8. Women should be wear a sinnar
9. Women should comb their hair before Mikveh
10. Peddlers should be allowed to travel from town to town
11. Mikveh to those who become ritually impure